POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : scatter plug in : Re: scatter plug in Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:31:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: scatter plug in
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 11 Jun 2001 13:52:22
Message: <r71aitgj7235pk192b6jhbqj950j1pi12o@4ax.com>
Hi Warp, you recently wrote in moray.win:

>   I'm repeating myself, but I still wonder why is it so difficult to just
> make a small scripting plug-in.
Actually, there is a scripting plugin which uses the Lua language. I
guess maybe nobody wants to learn Lua? I have no idea myself.
Unfortunately I do not have the expertise to implement a scripting
language. People have told me it's reasonably easy to use the Windows
Scripting Host framework, but I just haven't found the time to find
out what it's all about.

But I totally agree, a scripting plugin is extremely useful.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray